Relationship to plasma proteins is 14-21%, the total distribution. The time to maximum concentration of 0.5 hours. The average value of the maximum concentration of 23.2 ng / ml. The drug is metabolized by monoamine oxidase oxidation involving deca steroid to form metabolites, the main ones are indoleacetic analogue sumatriptan without having pharmacological activity towards serotonin receptors, and its glucuronide.
Relief of migraine attacks (especially accompanied by vomiting) with or without aura.
- hypersensitivity to any component of the drug;
- hemiplegic, basilar migraine and oftalmoplegicheskaya form;
- Coronary heart disease (including myocardial infarction, myocardial infarction, angina, Prinzmetal), as well as the presence of symptoms to suggest the presence of coronary artery disease;
- occlusive peripheral vascular disease;
- stroke or transient ischemic attack (including a history..);
- uncontrolled hypertension;
- receiving simultaneously with ergotamine or derivatives thereof (including methysergide);
- use in patients receiving monoamine oxidase inhibitors or earlier than 2 weeks after the cancellation of these drugs;
- severely impaired liver and / or kidney problems;
- age 18 years and older than 65 years (safety and efficacy has not been established);
- pregnancy and lactation.Carefully:
- controlled hypertension;
- diseases that may change the absorption, metabolism or excretion of the drug (eg, renal or hepatic function);
- epilepsy or any condition with a reduction in seizure threshold);
- in patients with hypersensitivity to sulfonamides (administration sumatriptan can cause allergic reactions, the severity of which varies from cutaneous manifestations of anaphylaxis. Data on the cross-sensitivity is limited, however, caution should be exercised in the appointment of sumatriptan in these patients).Dosing and Administration
Rectal, 1 suppository at a migraine attack occurs.
If migraine symptoms do not disappear or diminish after the first dose, then the cupping of the same attack again taking the drug should deca steroid not be. However, the drug can be used for relief of subsequentmigraine attacks.
If the patient has felt improvement after the first dose, and then resumed symptoms can take a second dose for the next 24 hours. The maximum dose of sumatriptan should not exceed 300 mg over a 24-hour period.Side effects Common Pain, sensation of heat or tingling, feeling of compression or gravity. These symptoms are usually transient, but can be intense and occur in any part of the body including the chest and throat. Hot flashes, dizziness, weakness, fatigue, drowsiness usually are mild or moderate and are transient in nature. On the part of the cardiovascular system arterial pressure, bradycardia, tachycardia, a transient increase in blood pressure (observed shortly after receiving sumatriptan). Rarely -Violation heart rate, transient ischemic deca steroid changes such as myocardial infarction, coronary artery spasm. Sometimes develops Raynaud’s phenomenon. On the part of the gastrointestinal tract Nausea, vomiting, ischemic colitis (but link these side effects with sumatriptan has not been established);dysphagia, abdominal discomfort. On the part of the central nervous system and sensory organs Dizziness, rarely seizures. Sometimes after taking sumatriptan noted diplopia, flashing before the eyes, nystagmus, scotoma, reduced visual acuity. Very rarely develops partial transient loss of vision. However, it should be borne in mind that visual impairment may be associated with himself a migraine attack.Hypersensitivity deca steroid reactions ranging from cutaneous manifestations (rash, urticaria, pruritus, erythema) to rare cases of anaphylaxis. From the laboratory parameters Minor changes in the activity of “liver” transaminases.
After oral administration trimetazidnn durabolin rapidly and almost completely absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract. Bioavailability – 90%. The time to reach maximum plasma concentration – 2 chasa (maximum concentration after a single dose of 20 mg of trimetazidine about 55 ng / ml). Easily penetrates the blood-tissue barriers. Poluvyvёdeniya period . Contact with blood plasma proteins – 16%. Report from the body by the kidneys (60% unchanged).
Indications for use
Ischemic heart disease: prevention of angina attacks durabolin (in the complex therapy).
Kohleovestibulyarny violations ischemic nature, such as dizziness, tinnitus, hearing loss. Chorioretinal vascular disorders.
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the drug;
- Renal impairment durabolin;
- Severe hepatic dysfunction;
- Age 18 years (effectiveness and safety have been established);
- Rare hereditary disease: lactose intolerance, lactase deficiency, glucose-galactose malabsorption.
Pregnancy and lactation
The drug is contraindicated in pregnancy because durabolin of the lack of clinical data on the safety of its use. If necessary, the appointment during lactation should stop breastfeeding. It is not known whether trimetazidine is excreted in breast milk. In experimental studies found no teratogenic effects of trimetazidine.
Dosing and Administration
Inside, during a meal.
The recommended dosing regimen – 2-3 capsules (40-60 mg) per day, 2-3 hours. The course of treatment – on doctor’s advice.
Allergic reactions (itchy skin), seldom durabolin – dyspeptic symptoms (nausea, vomiting, gastralgia). Rarely – headache, a feeling of palpitations.
Currently, the cases of overdose have been reported.
Interaction with other medicinal products
are not described.
Do not use for the relief of angina attacks. Do not indicated for the initial course of therapy of unstable angina or myocardial infarction.
In the case of angina attack should review and adapt the treatment.
Effect on management of vehicles and mechanisms
Trimetazidine does not affect the ability to drive and transport works and require high speed of psychomotor reactions.
Following oral administration trimebutine is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract, maximum plasma concentration decanoate is achieved in 1-2 hours. The bioavailability is 4-6%. The volume of distribution (Vd) – 88 l. The degree of binding to plasma proteins is low – about 5%. Trimebutin slightly crosses the placental barrier.
Metabolism and excretion of
trimebutine biotransformed in the liver and excreted in the urine primarily as metabolites (approximately 70% during the first 24 hours).
- Motor disorders in functional gastrointestinal disease, gastroesophageal reflux disease, dyspepsia with gastroduodenal disorders (abdominal pain, dyspepsia, nausea, vomiting), irritable bowel syndrome (functional disorder of the gastrointestinal tract, manifested, in particular, pain and abdominal cramps, spasms of the intestine, flatulence, diarrhea and / or constipation).
- Post-operative paralytic ileus, preparation for radiological and endoscopic examination of the gastrointestinal tract.
Use in children: diarrheal disorders associated with impaired gastrointestinal motility fact.
: Hypersensitivity to the decanoate components included in the composition of the drug. Children under 3 years – for this dosage form.
Application of pregnancy and lactation
is not recommended to use the drug in the I trimester of pregnancy. Do not appoint Trimedat lactation, due to the lack of reliable clinical data supporting the safety of the drug during this period.
In experimental studies revealed no data on the teratogenicity and embryotoxicity drug.
Dosing and Administration
Adults and children from 12 years.: 100-200 mg 3 times a day
Children 3-5 years: 25 mg 3 times daily.
Children 5-12 years: 50 mg 3 times a day .
Rare: skin reactions
So far, cases of drug overdose Trimedat were reported.
Interaction with other drugs
drug interactions Trimedat preparation is not described.
tablets of 100 mg, 200 mg. 10 tablets decanoate in blisters of polyvinyl chloride film and aluminum foil printed patent. At 1, 2 or 3 blisters with instruction on use are placed in a pile of cardboard boxed.
The temperature is not above 25 ° C. Keep out of the reach of children.